WRITE YOUR BOOK!
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY OVERCOME
Monday, April 27, 2020, 17.00 – 17.40 MEZ (5 – 5.40 pm CEST)
Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 17.00 – 17.40 MEZ (5 – 5.40 pm CEST)
Montag, 27. April 2020, 20.00 – 20.40 Uhr MEZ
Dienstag, 28. April, 20.00 – 20.40 Uhr MEZ
WHICH KIND OF BOOK IS THIS WEBINAR FOR?
This webinar helps you to write:
- your book about your success story
- your book about your life
- your book about your specific method
- your book, which will help your clients
- your book about your business success
- your book about your message to the world
- your book about you as a speaker
- your book starting from 30 to 250 pages
- your e-book for Amazon or Kindle
- your book to get printed
Learn from the JOURNALIST, EDITOR & AUTHOR, Esther Bürki, how to successfully launch YOUR BOOK. She has already structured hundreds of articles, she has edited many annual reviews and successfully published four own books.
WHY SHOULD YOU DEFINITELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEBINAR?
You’ve had the idea of writing your book for a long time or just recently. But you didn’t start yet because certain things are hindering you. You should definitely participate in this webinar if any of the following statements apply to you:
- You have doubts whether it is worth writing your book.
- You are not sure if you are sufficiently educated.
- You were told again and again at school that you can’t write.
- You are not saddle-proof in grammar and orthography.
- You’ve wished to write your own story, but you feel uncertain.
- You hesitate to start writing your book because you doubt that you will finish it at all.
- You are afraid that you’re not good enough.
WHICH PROFESSIONALS IS THIS WEBINAR FOR?
WHO WANT TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR BOOK!
WHO WANT TO DESCRIBE THEIR SUCCESSFUL METHOD IN THEIR BOOK TO SUPPORT EVEN MORE PEOPLE!
WHO WANT TO PUBLISH THEIR INSIGHTS IN THEIR BOOK TO HELP EVEN MORE PEOPLE!
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED ON THIS WEBINAR BY ESTHER BÜRKI?
You have got some ideas what to do when starting to write a book, but you have also got some questions to which you have no answer. You would like to have more clarity on one of these topics:
- What preparations do you need before starting to write?
- What is the best way to start writing?
- What do you write first?
- What do you write at the end?
- How do you structure your book?
- What do you do if you’re stuck during writing?
- How do you make sure you’re writing in a comprehensible way?
- What are the next steps, when your manuscript is ready?
- How to publish it?
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY ABOUT BOOK WRITING WITH ESTHER BÜRKI?
«There are no coincidences. Meeting you is a gift. Thanks so much for these valuable workshop
hours with you. With your calm way you know how to motivate others.
You listen and empathize with your counterpart. Your appreciation and inputs have
encouraged me to start writing my life story.
Being able to count on your help, motivates me even more. Despite your calm being, I feel the power woman in you, who works very professionally.
Thank you, I’ll stick to the writing.»
Brigitte C., Expert for Adult Education
MORE REASONS, WHY YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH ESTHER BÜRKI!
- As a journalist, editor and children’s book author, Esther Bürki has written a great deal.
- She has developed a 12-step method of successfully writing a book in a few weeks.
- She has got a great experience in printing and publishing books – also multilingual ones.
- She managed to get her children’s book sold in the US, in Canada, Australia and England with the help of an American publisher.
- She likes to share her great know-how in writing and publishing books. Her inspiring and supportive attitude is very much appreciated by her clients.
HOW DID SHE START WRITING?
Writing has always been her thing.
Journalist, editor and children’s book author Esther Bürki wrote her first letters as a girl to her mother, her first serious thoughts in adolescence in her diary.
Her study of French, German and English literature in Zurich brought her closer to the world literature writers, but far away from her own writing. Fascinated by Franz Kafka, Charles Baudelaire and Ingeborg Bachmann, she no longer dared to write her own texts.
Writing for newspapers, however, was easier. One of the biggest Swiss newspapers, the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, gave her the opportunity to publish the first article about a French crime writer at Feuilleton. How many times did she turn around the sentences and exchange words until the newspaper article was ready? Hours, days, a whole month.
In three months newspaper volunteering, she gained pace while writing. She also lost her fear of the printed matter. One of the editors-in-chief told her at the end that she was the first volunteer who have written so many articles in a month, earning so much in line honorary.
Journalistic writing was for her the longer the easier. Wording and building nice sentences were no longer an issue. However, the claim to write as clearly as possible became her first concern. Now, she saw her role to translate complicated topics in a clear and understandable way.
«Léonard and Loulou», the first children’s book, was created without violent birth pains. A translator for the English version and a translator for the French version, a graphic designer and a printing company were quickly found. The self-publication label SWISS MADE STORY was proud of its first publication.
Esther Bürki’s goal was to find a real publisher for her book, and she found it in New York. «Leonard and Loulou» was published by Morgan James on July 19, 2019 and is sold in the bookstores in the US, Canada, Australia and England.
The story of the boy Leonard and the little cat Loulou got its sequel in the book «Leonard and Lea».